Walking Week 2013
1 September 2013- 8 September 2013
If walking and exploring the luscious nature, meeting new friends, challenging yourself and finding peace is an idea of your perfect getaway then this event is your perfect match.
During the Walking Week you will:
- Hike (walk) on some of the most famous trails in the Adelboden valley
- join a challenging mountain hike on the Alpine routes (optional)
- savour Swiss culture and Our Chalet traditions
- strengthen your confidence
- make new friends in an international Guiding and Scouting environment.
We welcome individuals, families and groups over 18 of age, Rangers & Rovers, adult leaders and members of Friends of Our Chalet groups.
- Cost: CHF 815 - includes 7 nights accommodation, all meals, all programme activities (including gondola passes) and the luggage transfer.
Purchase Guide & Scout transfer pass and save on transport costs!