Alpine Adventure Week 2014
3 September 2014- 10 September 2014
Exploring the glorious mountains, meeting new friends, challenging yourself and finding peace is an idea of your perfect getaway then this event is great for you for many reasons.
Alpine Adventure Week is an International Event for Guides and Scouts over 18 years of age. It is designed to enable you to learn and grow through personal outdoor challenge. Through hiking, climbing and other adventurous activities Alpine Adventure Week will give you the opportunity to discover, experience and learn from the outdoors.
During the Alpine Adventure Week you will:
- 7 nights in Our Chalet accommodation
- All meals from evening meal on 3 September, to packed lunch on 10 September
- Complimentary luggage transfer from and to Adelboden Oey bus stop
- 5 day programmes, including day hikes, rock climbing, the Adventure Park high ropes course, abseiling and an introductory level via ferrata
- 6 evening programmes, including International Night, Swiss Night, an optional Overnight Hike and Closing Campfire
- Cost: CHF 685 - includes 7 nights accommodation, all meals, all programme activities (including gondola passes) and the luggage transfer.
|Download the Alpine Adventure Week Flyer|
Special offer avilable for all events and independent stay in 2014. Book your place between 1 Feb and 1 June 2014, bring 10 people and get 11th person’s event fee or accommodation for free.
Purchase Guide & Scout transfer pass and save on transport costs! Return ticket for only 75 CHF from any point of entry in Switzerland to Our Chalet.