Ski Weeks 2013/2014
22 December 2013- 5 April 2014
Whether you are a beginner or an advanced skier / snowboarder, Ski Weeks are fully-catered events created for groups and families.
They are great for those who want to experience a week of incredible skiing or snowboarding in the Swiss Alps and come back to a cozy traditional Swiss Chalet, filled with your favorite Guiding and Scouting spirit.
These weeks run from Sunday to Saturday during the winter season.
Adelboden is a famous ski resort and part of an extensive ski region. Take this opportunity to explore the extensive Adelboden-Lenk ski area, which includes 5 sub-regions, 72 cableways and 210km of groomed pistes.
Ski Weeks Package includes:
- 6 nights of accommodation in rooms allocated by Our Chalet
- All meals (breakfast, packed lunch and dinner from Sunday dinner to Saturday packed lunch)
- 5-day lift pass for the Adelboden-Lenk area
- 6 evening programmes
- Daily ski shuttles to and from Oey gondola station
Package does NOT include
- Ski equipment hire
- Ski lessons
- Travel to and from your home to Our Chalet
|Cost High Season||Cost Low Season|
|16 – 22 February 2014||22 Dec 2013 – 15 Feb 2014|
|23 Feb – 5 Apr 2014|
|CHF 770 Adults (20+ years)||CHF 695 Adults (20+ years)|
|CHF 740 Youth (6 - 19 years)||CHF 665 Youth (6 - 19 years)|
Purchase Guide & Scout transfer pass and save on transport costs!